Easy access to training programs and profile information
- This section with the red-heart icon contains the Endurance portion of your program
- Every exercise program we craft for you lives here. As you prepare for each bucketlist trip, this list grows. Refer back to these programs at any time
- This box with the orange-arm icon contains the Resistance Training portion of your regimen
- This section is where you detail any personal information that helps us customize your adventure fitness routine
Program charts to track your progress
- Your entire program fits on one page to see what days you will train. Keep in mind that prior to crafting your regimen you tell us what days of the week you will exercise. There are days you can’t commit to a training day due to work-travel, etc. Programs are very flexible.
- Here are some enhanced features for your convenience
- Customize training start date
- Move your cursor over each rectangle to see what workout you will perform for that day. There are other simple methods for accessing the daily workouts. This is one example. Some instructions are very detailed and others less so. Support is offered to go over every detail if you prefer. Our programs are guaranteed to enhance your travel experience so we never skimp on detail; rather we enhance support.
READY TO GET FIT?
At Fit For Trips, we don't plan your trip. We don't guide your trip. We don't go on your trip. We simply ensure that you arrive at your destination in optimal physical shape. Doing so will provide you the best chance to enjoy the adventure exactly as your tour operator intended it to be.
Created by fitness trainer and adventure enthusiast Marcus Shapiro, Fit For Trips leads the adventure travel-fitness industry with impressive - itinerary specific - resistance and endurance conditioning programs. Past clients will tell you that every trip begins with Fit For Trips...
In 1998, Marcus was reminiscing about past adventures with his wife Pam, when he discerned that their extraordinary travels were not exclusively the result of unique itineraries and knowledgeable guides. They had also benefited from confidence - self assurance achieved by applying specific training principles up to each and every trip-departue. With over twenty years of fitness experience and a passion for adventure travel, Marcus launched Fit For Trips in 2009 so that every adventurer could get fit enough to fulfill their travel bucket list. We ask for the opportunity to pass on our knowledge unto you.
Get Fit For Your Next Adventure